President and CEO
- Certified Public Account who has worked in the field of public accounting for more than 10 years
- Founded and became President of OnTarget CPA in late 2015
- Experience includes many areas of taxation including international tax matters, multi-state taxation, passive activity, tax credits and high net-worth individuals
- Selected for CPA Practice Advisor’s 2020 “40 Under 40” Awards
- Named Indy’s Best and Brightest Top 10 in Accounting in 2020 and 2021
- Indiana CPA Society Emerging Leader Award, 2020
- Selected as one of 38 participants for the AICPA’s 2019 Leadership Academy
- Firm awarded a co-sponsorship with the AICPA for the 2021 PCPS George Willie Ethnically Diverse Student Scholarship & Internship Program
Michael Jamison has worked in the field of in public accounting since 2007 and holds the credentials of Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
Over the last decade, Michael has worked for two larger CPA firms in various capacities from intern to Firm Manager before he founded OnTarget CPA in November of 2015. He has advised many small and mid-sized businesses including physicians, dentists, construction companies, real estate businesses, manufacturing and distribution, restaurants, IT, and other closely held businesses. Michael routinely represents clients in both Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Indiana tax disputes.
Michael is currently serving on the AICPA’s Private Companies Practice Section Diversity Selection Task Force and OnTarget CPA has been awarded a co-sponsorship with the AICPA for the George Willie Ethnically Diverse Student Scholarship & Internship Program in 2021.
Michael was selected for CPA Practice Advisor’s 2020 “40 Under 40” Awards, which spotlight top practicing public accountants. Michael was also named as a top ten finalist in Accounting for Indy’s Best and Brightest in 2020 and 2021, received the 2020 Emerging Leader Award from the Indiana CPA Society. In 2019, he was accepted into two prestigious leadership programs: as one of 38 CPA’s across the country into the AICPA Leadership Academy, and the Columbian Community Impact Program, a year-long seminar for emerging leaders within the Indianapolis business community.
Michael enjoy collaborating with fellow professionals in the Indiana business community. He is the immediate past President of Indy Referral Source and he is the Treasurer of the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Indiana CPA Society. Outside the office, Michael enjoys traveling, the local sports and craft beer scene, and ignoring his wife’s directives by spoiling his four cats.