14 Jan Michael Jamison, CPA, 40 Under 40 Honoree
Michael Jamison, CPA, CGMA – 2020 40 Under 40 Honoree
President, OnTarget CPA
- Founded and became President of OnTarget CPA in late 2015
- Experience includes many areas of taxation including international tax matters, multi-state taxation, passive activity, tax credits and high net-worth individuals
- Firm awarded a co-sponsorship with the AICPA for the 2021 PCPS George Willie Ethnically Diverse Student Scholarship & Internship Program
- Selected for CPA Practice Advisor’s 2020 “40 Under 40” Awards
- Named Indy’s Best and Brightest Top 10 in Accounting in 2020
- Received Indiana CPA Society’s Emerging Leader award in 2020
- Selected as one of 38 participants for the AICPA’s 2019 Leadership Academy
- Columbian Community Impact Program participant, sponsored by the Columbia Club of Indianapolis, designed to develop and engage leaders (under age 38) within the Indianapolis community, 2018-19
What are you doing to make a difference in the profession, your community, the world?
I have a drive to help people and ensure they get connected to proper resources to address their issues. I have always taken a holistic approach to supporting my clients and encourage a high level of collaboration with and among the client’s professional advisors. I responded to the public health crisis by diversifying my firm’s focus from tax season deadlines to helping clients mitigate the impact of the pandemic and navigate the various relief programs. Our team has been extremely proactive with our outreach efforts and by cross engaging our clients with professional referral partners on the ever-changing landscape of relief measures, the CARES Act, PPP and EIDL loans, and more.
The pandemic and the economic fallout are far from over. My firm will continue to provide top of the line support for our clients and the greater community as they rebound from economic hardship.
- Indianapolis Business Journal
- The Relentless CPA, by Frank Stitely
- The Money Boss Manifesto, by J.D. Roth
Further Announcements On 40 Under 40: https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/accounting-audit/article/21163776/the-2020-cpa-practice-advisor-40-under-40-and-20-under-20
Michael Jamison 40 Under 40 | AICPA | CPA Practice Advisor | Award | OnTarget CPA